Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Balancing Act.

So...I have to admit that I haven't been very good at the Balancing Act that is Motherhood as of late (and I only have ONE child). But in my defense, it seems like everyday presents a new learning experience for this first time Mommy. Oh the joys of Parenthood.

Little Mackenzie had a sore tummy this weekend and Will and I were scrambling to
figure out the right combination for a cure. It all started Friday night and I think we have everything back on track now (Thank Goodness..b/c it's TUESDAY!!! LOL!) Who knew so much of this Parenthood stuff is trial and error?!?! I'm just thankful the Lord gave me a patient and amazing little girl who works with me and gives me a smile every now and then. I love her SOOOOOO much!!!!

Anyway...Since I've missed blogging about little Miss Mackenzie here are some pictures of our little cutie and the best thing that has ever happened to our family.... Did I mention we love her lots?!?! Enjoy!!!


Just hanging out with Mommy.


Tummy Time!
Chillin!
Go Cubs! She was a little embarrassed about this season...hence the sunglasses. LOL!

Getting ready for Trick or Treating with Daddy!

Prettiest Pumpkin in the Patch!
Our little Pumpkin!

I hope all is well with you and yours! God Bless!

No comments: