Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Crazy Times for the Collum Family

Well....to say I've been neglecting my blog would be the understatement of the century. But, once again I am pledging to do a better job of writing, journaling and blogging. I have a ton of thoughts in my little head and it does a body good to get them out on paper (errr..or on the computer that is).

The biggest news from the Collum Family is our big move. Yep…that’s right folks…Will and I are now back in Kansas!!! We both took new jobs towards the end of June and officially moved by July 4th. It was a little stressful, but we got it all done. Thank goodness for a great family….I’m so lucky!

Other than that we’ve been pretty low key here while trying to adjust to our new life and 2nd home during our first year of marriage. But we are young, in love and one hell of a team! I’ve decided to stop trying to rubberneck around each turn on life’s highway and just sit back and enjoy the ride with my best friend.

God Bless You and Yours!

Angie Collum

1 comment:

Missy... said...

Thanks for the update and congrats on the move and new jobs!!