Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Big News!

Big news for the Collum Family….We are pregnant! Our little one is expected to arrive late September, early October!! So exciting!!! As far as I can tell I’m about 6 -7 weeks along, and they only symptom of Pregnancy I’ve had is fatigue. (Normal and lucky from what I’ve read.)

Being on this new-mom track has kind of thrown me for a loop because I never imagined how much worry I would have right out of the gate. What doctor should I go to? Is this feeling normal? Am I eating the right food? What can I not eat? AHHHHH! It’s enough to make a woman go crazy!

However, I’m taking things one step at a time, reading all my brand new baby books and trying to wait patiently for my first OB appointment.

So…buckle up friends….you’re about to enter the world of a worried/anxious/excited new Mommy-To-Be! It should be a fun ride!


1 comment:

Missy... said...

ANG!!! Awesome news!!! I am soooo excited for you and Will. Congrats! You're going to LOVE being a mommy! :)