Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Our Little Valentine!

Yesterday was Valentine’s Day and a pretty exciting day overall. We had our first OB appointment and I was nervous as all get out.

When we got to the doctor’s office and checked in it seemed like we waited an eternity to be called back to the exam room. So Will and I talked and tried to keep my mind off of my nerves.

Once we finally got back to the exam room the nurse was so sweet and nice. She explained everything and let us know we would have a scan since I wasn’t sure how far along I was (And I wasn’t keeping track of everything because we weren’t “officially” trying to conceive just yet…but God had other plans). Then the doctor entered the room, asked me a few questions and then on to the scan.


At first I was a little nervous because we couldn’t see the baby. But then our little peanut started to flicker on the screen and the doctor confirmed I am 6 weeks and 3 days pregnant! It was so amazing to see the little flicker of the heartbeat and know that is our child. God is great!


Here is a picture of our little baby….If you can find the peanut.





No comments: