Friday, March 25, 2011

Time…Where did it go?

You know the old saying “time flies when you’re having fun”, well it is so true.

As of today, I’m officially in my 2nd trimester of pregnancy. According to the baby books this should be the easiest few months and I should be getting a little pep back in my step. And thank goodness because this Momma-To-Be has felt more like a zombie going through the motions more than anything else.

With less than 200 days to go I know that this time will fly by so fast and Will and I really want to make the most of it.

So in order to make this a summer to remember and plan all the “baby free” activities possible I’ve decided to start what I like to call a Pre-Baby Bucket List (LOL! I’m so dramatic!). Here’s a short preview:

#1: Travel to Kansas City
#2: Go to a Cubs Game (Cubs vs. Royals! Yes, Please!!!)
#3: Go to a waterpark
#4: Go to a themepark
#5: Travel to Memphis
#6: Eat our way through Memphis (Man vs. Food Style)
#7: Go to the Zoo
#8: Tour Graceland
#9. Take in an art exhibit
#10. Attend the Iowa State Fair
#11. Enjoy a corndog and lemonade at the Iowa State Fair!
#12. Attend a weekend event at Wichita River Festival
#13. Go to an I-Cubs Game
#14. Go to a Wichita Wingnuts Game
#15. Enjoy a weekend on the Plaza

Sound like a fun and busy summer to me, and I can’t wait!!!

Angie :-)

No comments: