Friday, August 19, 2011

Iowa!

I'm super duper excited to pack up and head to Iowa for the weekend. Here's a little preview of our short weekend trip ahead...

1. Breakfast @ CJs! So yummy!!!

2. Chris and Adam's flag football game! (It's a Father/Son league and should be pretty fun to watch!).

3. Lunch w/ the Maxwell Family! (I get to see my bestie from High School and love on her sweet twin boys!)

4. Baby Shower! YAY! So excited to see family and friends and get lots of good advice.

5. Maybe...just maybe a trip to the Iowa State Fair. This is for sure on my to do list...BUT...my hubby doens't think its a great idea to have his very pregnant wife walking around on swollen feet with the big crowds and heat. (Shhhh...don't tell, but I think he's right on this one.)

6. Maybe a morning trip to the Downtown Farmer's Market. (Hubby has wife concerns on this one too because this pregnant Mama does not do well with the heat.)

7. Spending lots of time with family. (This is a sure thing!!!)

Well...as you can see time with family and eating are for sure on the agenda. Stay tuned....I may/should have pictures to post.

Hope you all have a great weekend with whatever your plans may be!!!

Angie

No comments: