Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Baby Stuff!

Will and I took a nice long stroll through our local Babies R Us on Saturday and we both left with the overwhelming feeling and realization that our little peanut will need a lot, make that a ton, of stuff.



Now, don’t get me wrong I knew we needed the car seat, highchair, crib and other baby essentials…..but I had no idea about the different bathtubs, umbrella strollers, jogging strollers, bouncy seats, tummy time mats….Ahhhhh! I list goes on and on.




So…to start the baby buying process we decided to go with something simple and fun. We purchase baby bedding (Winnie the Pooh bedding to be specific). Here…take a look…




Now, Pooh Bear has always had special place in both our hearts.


For me, Pooh Bear was my nickname growing up from my Mom (much to my embarrassment in my teenage years). However, I embraced the name when I was younger even sending home letters from church camp signed Po Bear (ok…I was young and couldn’t spell..LOL!)


Will's attachment to Winnie the Pooh was more due to his love for the stories and characters. However, his baby nursery was also Pooh Bear back in the day. Awwww!


So…one thing down thousands to go!

No comments: