Saturday, July 9, 2011

Memphis Baby Shower

Who knew a quick trip down to Memphis (which includes a 10 hour car ride) would take it out of a pregnant lady? Well...not me! But hey...I had fun!

Will and I made the trip down South for the 4th of July to spend time with his family and enjoy our 1st Baby Shower. We had such a good time!!!

For now, I'm going to blog about the Baby Shower. But don't worry your pretty little heads...there will be more Memphis post coming soon or as soon as I figure out how to get the photos off the iPad and on to the iMac. (Will....calling Will! LOL)

So, My Mother-in-Law hosted a beautiful baby shower for me and little Mackenzie on Sunday afternoon and is was so nice. (She knows how to throw a party!!!) Ladies from her Church family came to celebrate our little girl and my MIL becoming a Grandmother for the 1st time.

(BTW....Will has already decided our little ones will call her Nana just like he called her Mama, Nana. So cute!)

The ladies were so generous with their gifts and put a lot of time, heart and soul into them. We are so grateful to have such faithful women saying prayers for our family.

Anywho....enjoy some pictures from the day!



1 comment:

Samantha said...

Sounds like a great shower. I'm soooo excited for you two. I love...love the name Mackenzie too!