Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Well...things have been crazy around the Collum home for a little bit. Between travelling to Memphis for the 4th of July and then my work travels it seems like I'm just now catching up on sleep and getting things back to normal.

However, I did want to share some of the amazing deals my Mother-in-Law and I scored while shopping in Mississippi. (Gotta Love Outlet Malls!!!)

Here's our score for the weekend:




One of my favorite outifts!






I just love shopping for our little girl and Will keeps asking me how many "costume changes" I plan on having in a day. But hey....a girl has to have options! Plus, the outlet stores were practically giving this stuff away and my best buy was an adorable shirt that I purchased for 1.39! Can't beat that!

Anyway...That's all for now. Stay tuned for more baby updates as we are only 79 days away from the due date! YIKES!!!

No comments: