Thursday, July 21, 2011

We're Having A Heat Wave!

We’re having a heat wave here in Wichita and this pregnant lady doesn’t like it one bit. LOL! Well, I guess I really don’t mind that much but my pregnant body has taken issue with the temperature on occasion. Yep….swelling is now a daily thing.

Swollen feet means this Mama-to-be spends evenings sitting on the couch with my feet up catching up on all my favorite shows….Not too bad if you ask me. :-)

Now this is where I have to give a huge shout out to my partner in crime and the best husband this girl could ask for….Will Collum….calling Will Collum! He’s been amazing and has really picked up the slack from this pregnant lump (and without one single complaint)! I know he’s going to be an amazing Daddy and he’s taking good care of his girls already.

(On a side note….I have a feeling our little girl is going to wrap her Daddy around her little finger.)

On the baby front we are really getting anxious to meet her, see her and just be able to snuggle with our little one. However, at the same time we are trying to live our last few months as free birds to the fullest. I know we’ll be able to sneek away once she arrives (thanks to Grammy and Grandpa Miller being so close), but it will somehow be different I assume.

Anyway, not much wisdom here today. Just getting a few thoughts out of my head and on the good ole blog. I hope everything is well with you and yours!

God Bless!
Angie

No comments: