Saturday, November 21, 2009

Crafty

As I begin to settle into my new home with my new husband I realize that all of a sudden I have an extreme urge to become crafty. I want to learn how to sew, crochet and just become an all around Martha Stewart type woman (minus the jail time and all). I know that is a lofty goal for a non-artsy person such as myself but as I begin to blog stalk I’ve found resources out there that may come in handy. Thank you fellow bloggers for doing the leg work for me here. LOL!

So….just a word of warning. As I embark on my quest to become a Martha you may see some projects appear on this blog. Don’t worry…I will show you my successes and failures. Because if at first you don’t succeed…Try….Try again and again and again. Really….I think persistence is going to be the key.

Wish me luck!

God Bless
Angie Collum

No comments: