Friday, November 13, 2009

What A Week!

Wow….what a week. I started off the week being unemployed and stressed out about everything from cleaning to money. Then I get a call on Monday afternoon that changed everything….I got a job and they wanted me to start on Wednesday! Yippee!

So, Wednesday I headed down to the DMACC Urban Campus to start my new job as a Financial Aid Advisor. I get to help students with financing their college education to better their lives and the lives of their families. The Urban Campus is unlike anywhere I’ve ever worked. The diversity in amazing!

As I embark on my new adventure in this new chapter in my life I realize this is not where I thought I would end up, but I’m happy it is. I’m so happy to work at such a great school, and feel the community outreach available on campus is outstanding.

I know I’ve had a lot of people praying for me and Will also, and I just want to thank everyone and anyone who kept our family in your prayers. With your help and the help of the Lord things are starting to look up for the Collum Family. Watch out 2010….here we come!

God Bless,
Angie Collum

No comments: