Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Holiday Traditions

Whenever the holidays roll around I start to think about all the traditions my family and I have created through the years. These are things I can always count on as part of the holiday celebrations. Now that I’m a married woman these traditions have a lot more meaning as I begin to think about how Will and I are going to raise our children and the traditions we will create for them.

One of my favorite holiday traditions is the night before Thanksgiving. Every year the Wednesday before Thanksgiving my family and I go to Disney on Ice. We’ve been doing this as a family since I was in grade school and I can actually remember when my Sister and I were lucky enough to be part of the show and go on the ice in the Princess Carriage. We thought we were so special!

The tradition continues even today and tonight my Husband, Mom, Dad, Sister, Brother-in-Law, Niece and Nephew will all enjoy Disney on Ice. We will have a night filled with magic, fun, $12 snow cones and $20 light up whirly toys.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

God Bless!
Angie Collum

No comments: