Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wordless Wednesday!

I stole this idea from a fellow blogger....Missy. I always love to log on and see tons of picture updates...so here is my first Semi Wordless Wednesday.
Wedding Pictures!
Getting Ready for the Big Day...So Excited!


All dressed and ready to go. First Pictures with the Photog.
Blocked view pictures with Abbey. The photographer had us practice for the "real picture" with Will. We didn't want to see each other before the Wedding Ceremony, but had a picture just like this taken. I can't wait to see it!


Me and all my girls before the Ceremony. They all looked so beautiful!


Me with my cousin Lydia! She's so cute!


Will and I dancing at the reception. We had so much fun!
The Seafood Station! So Yummy!


Our ride at the end of the night!

No comments: