Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Happy Birthday Mom!

There are so many things I can say about my Mom and the woman she is that when I start to put things on paper they tend to come out in a ball of random thoughts and emotions. My Mom is everything to me and I really don’t know what I would do without her. So today, on her birthday, I’ve decided to post a tribute to my Mom.

Mom….

You’ve always sacrificed for your family and did it willingly with a smile on your face. You gave of yourself freely so we could be our best.

You gave us love, a shoulder to cry on and the shirt off your back. We were always first to you. And there was never any doubt, if there was something we needed you would go without.

You washed our clothes and cleaned our home with little thanks and appreciation at times.

You clean my prints from wall and door for
I’m not careful when I play, but here’s a print you’ll want to keep
It's made for you on this Birthday!

Mom, you’re a pillar of strength and support in my life and I don’t know what I would do without you. You’re an amazing woman, wife and mother and I hope one day I can be as amazing as you.

Happy Birthday Mom! I love you very much! .

God Bless!
Angie Collum

1 comment:

Adriana said...

What a sweet tribute to your mom.