Monday, November 9, 2009

Weekend Update!

Well..it was a crazy, yet relaxing, weekend here in the Collum home. Will had to work all weekend...Friday, Saturday and Sunday so time with him was few and far between. Bummer for sure!
However, I was not left all alone because my parents were in town on Friday! I hung out with them for the majority of the day and then we all met up with Will for dinner. All and all Friday was fun.
On Saturday my friend Whitney called me up to beg me to go to Santa's North Pole Village with her. She's from North Carolina and had never been so I thought it may be fun to walk around and look. Window shopping only! Well, that lasted about 10 minutes. Then I saw these cute signs from a place called The Front Porch. I had to get one. So here it is.....my new sign for our front door. Pretty cute if you ask me. I was so excited about my new purchase that I had to share it with the world...via Facebook. LOL! What did we all do before Facebook...really?!?!
On to Sunday. Nothing at all exciting. We went to Church and then came home. Will had to work so I was going to do laundry and housework. Yippee! I hope you note my sarcasm. He came home from work tired as can be and I made dinner, we watched TV and I fell asleep on him until he told me it was time for bed. My favorite kind of night!
I hope everyone out there in blogger land had a great weekend! I can't wait to read all about it!
Until next time!
Angie Collum

No comments: